upFront.eZine Publishing, Ltd.
34486 Donlyn Avenue - Abbotsford BC - V2S 4W7 - Canada
Contact: Ralph Grabowski (604) 859-9597
Email: editor @ upfrontezine.com
Customization for Bricscad V8 Users
upFront.eZine Publishing updates reference book for Bricscad V8 with emphasis on customization and programming.
Abbotsford, BC Canada, January 8, 2008 — upFront.eZine Publishing, Ltd. announces Customizing Bricscad V8, the only reference book for Bricscad customers using the new version 8. The 400-page e-book contains step-by-step tutorials for learning how to customize and program the popular computer-aided software.
The e-book written by Ralph Grabowski, who covers these tutorial subjects:
· Customizing the Bricscad user interface.
· Modifying toolbars and menus.
· Creating keyboard shortcuts and command aliases.
· Designing linetypes, hatch patterns, shapes, and fonts.
· Writing scripts and LISP programs.
· Understanding the DXF format.
New subjects include:
· Updated for Bricscad V8.
· Using the new Settings dialog box.
· Working with the new Customize dialog box.
· LISP function summary.
· Dabbling in Visual Basic for Applications, coding and forms.
· Creating dialog boxes with DCL, with complete DCL reference.
· Writing DIESEL code.
Availability and Price
The Customizing Bricscad V8 reference book is available now as an Adobe Acrobat file for delivery via email, ftp, or Web browser. (The free Acrobat Reader is required to view and print the e-book.) It is also available on CD. In addition, the e-book is being bundled with the Bricscad V8 Professional software package.
The e-book features:
· Color text and illustrations.
· Formatted for printing on standard 8.5x11 paper.
· Margin designed for three-hole punching and other methods of binding.
· Immediate availability.
Price is $41.20 with electronic delivery; $46.20 on CD, shipping included. Payment can be made instantly through PayPal, the international Internet payment system or by check. More information from www.upfrontezine.com/bc8.
About upFront.eZine Publishing
Founded in 1991, upFront.eZine Publishing, Ltd. publishes e-newsletters and e-books on computer-aided design. Its flagship e-newsletter, upFront.eZine, is the premier weekly CAD newsletter with 8,000 subscribers in 70 countries and three languages. The company publishes dozens of CAD reference books under the eBooks.onLine imprint, including:
What's Inside? AutoCAD
Inside AutoCAD LT
Inside General CADD Pro
Inside Generic CADD
Information about all books is at www.upfrontezine.com/ebooks.
upFront.eZine is a registered trademark of upFront.eZine Publishing, Ltd. All other trademarks belong to their respective holders.© Copyright 2008 upFront.eZine Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.